We’re a small team of diverse people from technical and business backgrounds, each with years of blockchain-related experience.
Our business is in the rapidly expanding world of over-the-counter cryptocurrency trading; while we’re already making money, we’re still offering the benefits of an early-stage startup to our team members.
Currently open positions:
Marketer / Sales Representative (EU remote)
You have experience with:
- Bitcoins, other cryptocurrencies or the blockchain domain in general,
- Sales of technology products or services,
- Working independently and communicating efficiently.
Job in a nutshell:
- Assisting HQ office with sales initiatives in target markets (currently all European markets except Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia, Estonia, Malta),
- Project based – three months with possible extension,
- Remote – you speak the language and are based in one of the target markets,
- Day to day: market research, working with leads, preparing marketing material.
Senior software developer
- Learning new technologies from experienced and eager-to-teach coworkers,
- Java, preferably EE,
- Cryptocurrencies, together with the never-ending twists and turns in the cryptocurrency industry, community, and technology,
- Elegantly written code and other content you produce,
- Automation and speed-up of repetitive tasks,
- Finding bugs early,
- Taking initiative.
You want to:
- Work in a dynamic, flexible, self-organizing, relaxed environment,
- Seize the opportunity in the rapidly expanding business of cryptocurrencies,
- Learn as much as you can about the technologies and tools you use, and the underlying business,
- Either work closely with the team, or hack away in private, whatever is necessary for the task at hand,
- Have the option to become an essential part of our tech team, with all associated benefits.
- Java EE: EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, CDI;
- git, BitBucket; Jira.